Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    abcdef is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: How to have the response to any ajax request check for a custom message?

Answered: How to have the response to any ajax request check for a custom message?

I want to check for a certain type of custom message that I need to check for, before handling any ajax response (either via store's proxy, or an Ext.Ajax.request call). Is there a way I can do it centrally first, and then carry on with usual logic of the store or the 'success' method of an Ext.Ajax.request call?

2. I think you can register a listener to Ext.Ajax#requestcomplete. If I am not mistaken, this should fire for every request made using the Ext.Ajax (singleton) class. That includes, for instance, Ext.data.proxy.Ajax.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    mberrie will become famous soon enough mberrie will become famous soon enough

I think you can register a listener to Ext.Ajax#requestcomplete. If I am not mistaken, this should fire for every request made using the Ext.Ajax (singleton) class. That includes, for instance, Ext.data.proxy.Ajax.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    abcdef is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mberrie View Post
    I think you can register a listener to Ext.Ajax#requestcomplete. If I am not mistaken, this should fire for every request made using the Ext.Ajax (singleton) class. That includes, for instance, Ext.data.proxy.Ajax.
    Perfect. Thanks!

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar