Ext User
    Vote Rating
    splintor is on a distinguished road

Question [1.1][CLOSED] Menu shadow is not updated when its content is changed while visible

[1.1][CLOSED] Menu shadow is not updated when its content is changed while visible

Hi,
    I have a sub-menu which initially displays "Loading, please wait...", and when displayed, sends an Ajax request and when the request returns, it updates the sub-menu content with a list of items, by calling something like:
    Code:
    menu.removeAll();
    menu.add("a", "b", "c");
    The update works well, but if it is all done while the sub-menu is visible, the shadow of the sub-menu remains in the size of the initial "Loading, please wait..." menu content, and is not updated to the new menu content. Hiding and re-showing the menu by moving the mouse solve the problem and displays a properly sized shadow.

Is this a known problem? I couldn't find any reference to it.
    What can be done to handle this?

Regards,
    splintor

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    splintor is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

I just noticed I had a type in my search term. Searching again for "menu shadow" found me this link, where Jack recommends to use menu.el.sync(); when changing the menu while it is visible, and indeed, it works like a charm.

So I guess it is not a bug, but it would be nice if it was mentioned somewhere in the Menu documentation.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar