Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jayjay1 is on a distinguished road

Post Unanswered: Bug? GXT (Ext GWT) Compiles in 'devmode' target but not for 'build'

Unanswered: Bug? GXT (Ext GWT) Compiles in 'devmode' target but not for 'build'

'm working on a GXT project, and I'm using GXT UiBinder. I'm compiling with ant. The target devmodeworks fine with no errors, and I'm able to see my application running in the browser. But using the targetbuild I get the following error:

[ERROR] Errors in 'jar:file:/home/webbtra/dev/rail_gxt/gxt-2.2.3/gxt.jar!/com/extjs/gxt/ui/client/data/BeanModelLookup.java'[ERROR] Internal compiler errorjava.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class com.google.gwt.core.ext.typeinfo.JClassType, but interface was expected

Software Architect
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Which GWT version are you using? Make sure to use the correct gxt jar that matches the GWT version you are using.

Thread Participants: 1