Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Ayame is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Create hbox layout beyond screen bounds

Unanswered: Create hbox layout beyond screen bounds

I'm trying to create a layout where elements (panels in this case) are horizontally stacked next to one another, but reach beyond the boundaries of the screen. This because the user will reveal the other content by dragging / swiping his finger horizontally across the screen and thus 'pulling' the information towards him.

I'm not using a carousel because we do not want the snapping effect, it should be a continuous flow of information.

The problem is that by using a hbox layout to place my items next to each other they are cut off at the edge of the screen, any additional items are never rendered nor are they present in the HTML.

Any suggestions as to how I can fix this issue using sencha layouts or do I have to revert to using an Xtemplate with manual CSS injection?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Ayame is on a distinguished road

In the meantime I figured out that this effect can be achieved by setting scroll: 'horizontal' to the hbox layout, which works like a charm, but now I want to modify the scroll with a little more easing applied to it.
    Is it possible to override the scroll animation and add a custom animation?

Thanks!

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar