Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    annette is on a distinguished road

Default Multiselect in dataview using mixin Draggable

Multiselect in dataview using mixin Draggable

When a dataview (Ext.view.View) is configured for multiselect, the ctrl and shift keys can be used to select multiple items in the view.

When the draggable class (Ext.ux.DataView.Draggable) is used as a mixin in the dataview, the ctrl and shift keys no longer works for multiselection.

What can I do to make ctrl and shift keys work together with the draggable mixin?

See the organizer example:
    http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0.2a/examples/organizer/organizer.html

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

AFAIK, this problem has already been reported as a bug. Search please the Bugs forum, there could be some response/solution.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I didn't manage to find the corresponding thread in the bugs forum. Could you point it out for me?

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future jsakalos has a brilliant future

I haven't bookmarked the thread either. What I can do is to move this thread to bugs. It may be marked as duplicate by developers but at least we'll make sure that the issue is known.

Do you want it moved?
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid Search Plugin, ExtJS 5 Complex Data Binding using MVVM

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Yes, please.

Vote Rating
    Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all Daniil is a name known to all

Hi everyone,

The issue appear to be stayed in 4.1.1 GA. Also I am unable to find any other related threads with a similar bug report.

I have reported it againcombining with some other related issues.

Thread Participants: 2