Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    sambateman is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Client side database as a data-store?

Answered: Client side database as a data-store?

I would like to use an html5 client side database in my project, and bind the data to a store to display it in a list. I have achieved this simply by reading the data from the client side database into an empty store, however to display correctly in the list every time I delete/add/update a record I have to empty and refill the data-store which causes a problem when editing records as I use the ID value from the database to edit the record in the store, but when a record has been deleted these numbers differ. I was wondering is it possible to use the local html5 client side database directly with the list and cut out the store or if there is another workaround? I will post code if necessary but you will have to excuse me as i am a complete novice.

Thanks.

2. I found a WebSQL proxy but couldn't figure out how to use it so went back in added an extra id variable for use and managed to get it to work so this doesn't matter anymore

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    sambateman is on a distinguished road

I found a WebSQL proxy but couldn't figure out how to use it so went back in added an extra id variable for use and managed to get it to work so this doesn't matter anymore