Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Gahgah is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: Problem with BaseModel and reference to other BaseModel class

Answered: Problem with BaseModel and reference to other BaseModel class

Hello,

I'm currently having a problem with to Classes which both extend BaseModel. CustomerDTO has an Attribute of the type StandortDTO (I've attatched both classes). Setting the StandortDTO works fine (I added a Screenshot which show an instance of CustomerDTO where the Standort DTO has been set.
    The problem I'm currently not able to solve is that my RPC calls fail. I get a SerializationException without any message or stacktrace.
    Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards
    Jan
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

2. Make sure your RPC code somewhere references the StandortDTO class. This can be for example an unsed field in your CustomerDTO class:

Code:
    private StandortDTO unusedStandortDTO;

Software Architect
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Make sure your RPC code somewhere references the StandortDTO class. This can be for example an unsed field in your CustomerDTO class:

Code:
    private StandortDTO unusedStandortDTO;

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Gahgah is on a distinguished road

Danke

I thought StandortDTO in my method signature would be enough. Thanks for helping!

Kind regards
    Jan

Thread Participants: 1