Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    winkelmann will become famous soon enough

Default Sencha ignoring us?

Sencha ignoring us?

Hey there,

we bought 2 Ext JS licenses in 2010 but Sencha has up to now only managed to upgrade one of our forum accounts to premium user. I sent an email to licensing@sencha.com 2 weeks ago about this issue and haven't even got a reply. What do I have to do to get a response? Sorry to be so blunt, but this is ridiculous. Any of our customers would freak out about such response times ...

hoping for a response from someone in charge,
    cheers
    Jan-Simon Winkelmann

Vote Rating
    jamesgpearce is on a distinguished road

Hi Jan-Simon,

Let me check on this and get you an answer.

Thanks for your patience

Vote Rating
    jamesgpearce is on a distinguished road

Sent you a PM. Should be able to get you sorted out very quickly.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

And there we go again, sent an email to Ruby Corona about renewing our support subscription. That was 8 days ago and still haven't received a reply. I'm sorry to have to be so blunt, but this is ridiculous ...

best,
    Jan

Vote Rating
    tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all tobiu is a name known to all

hi jan,

we have forwarded this again, expect an answer soon.
    see you at our next munich meetup (we need to set up a date for the next event).

best regards
    tobias
    Best regards
    Tobias Uhlig

S-CIRCLES Social Network Engine

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by winkelmann View Post
    And there we go again, sent an email to Ruby Corona about renewing our support subscription. That was 8 days ago and still haven't received a reply. I'm sorry to have to be so blunt, but this is ridiculous ...

best,
    Jan
    Jan, I am very sorry to hear about this. Everyone is crazy busy but this is no excuse. I have escalated this issue and will work to get it resolved ASAP.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Thank you guys for that, I understand that you're crazy busy and I don't expect anything to be sorted out over night. I would however appreciate a reply somewhere within a week, especially when I'm trying to spend money

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you guys for that, I understand that you're crazy busy and I don't expect anything to be sorted out over night. I would however appreciate a reply somewhere within a week, especially when I'm trying to spend money
    Completely understandable. I would be upset if I didn't get one within a couple days but we are looking into how it got missed to correct for you and for future people.

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Thanks again tobi and mitchell for getting this sorted. As you can see by my forum status, all the licensing stuff has been sorted out and we're set for the next year. Great work there guys!

Vote Rating

Thanks again tobi and mitchell for getting this sorted. As you can see by my forum status, all the licensing stuff has been sorted out and we're set for the next year. Great work there guys!
    Fantastic to hear and see! Let me know if you need anything else!