Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Vikram Singh is on a distinguished road

Default Configuring Eclipse for ExtJS

Configuring Eclipse for ExtJS

Hi All,

Can some one tell me the link where step-by-step procedure is available for configuring Eclipse for use with ExtJS, I would like to request for more detailed steps (with examples) on the same with database connectivity and features including advanced ExtJS widgets.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Vikram

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zombeerose will become famous soon enough zombeerose will become famous soon enough

I use the spket plugin within eclipse for javascript coding. http://spket.com/

For ExtJS 4, refer to http://forums.spket.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1866. You must manually update the jar file b/c eclipse does not detect it properly.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough

About 2 months ago I migrated my development enviroment from Eclipse to Netbeans.

Even without the spket plugin, I feel that JavaScript support is better in Netbeans.

There are some features I miss from Eclipse (better code completion, auto serial id generator, better missing import handling, quicker project openning, etc.) but overall I feel more comfortable using Netbeans with ExtJS projects than Eclipse. (Note: I still use Eclipse for other Java centric projects).

Which server technology are planning to use or actually using?

Regards.
    UI: Sencha Architect 3.x / ExtJS 4 MVC
    Server side: EJB 3.1 / CDI / JPA 2 / JAX-RS / JasperReports
    Application Server: Glassfish 3.1.x
    Databases: Oracle 10g & 11g / DB2 9 & 10 / Firebird 2.5

If you like my answer please vote!

Sencha Premium Member Neilcoder's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Neilcoder is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up

Netbeans + 1

Seems way more responsive than eclipse and stable. Also a little easier to configure. Good support for grails so very good if you are using ExtJs + Grails.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Vikram Singh is on a distinguished road

Default Configuring Eclipse for ExtJS

Configuring Eclipse for ExtJS

Hi All,

Thank you all for your replies.

I have found a link - http://www.sencha.com/learn/getting-...-with-ext-gwt/
    it helps in basic config of eclipse, I did follow all the steps and then after testing the simple hello world app, I tried my hands on basic grid example available through http://www.sencha.com/products/extgwt/examples/. I created a new project with the name SimpleGrid and copied all the code available on the examples page onto my java file under client package.

I did face some issues like unresolved -

import com.extjs.gxt.samples.resources.client.Resources;
    import com.extjs.gxt.samples.resources.client.TestData;
    import com.extjs.gxt.samples.resources.client.model.Stock;

For these, I copied entire source files under resources folder (that comes
    under gxt-2.2.5/samples/resources/src/com/extjs/gxt/samples) into src folder of my eclipse app.

After all these exercises, when I tried to run the project, in the console it gives following error -
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Loading modules
    org.sample.SimpleGrid
    [ERROR] Unable to find 'org/sample/SimpleGrid.gwt.xml' on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for source?
    [ERROR] shell failed in doStartup method
    --------------------------------------------------------

As mentioned earlier, SimpleGrid is my project name and also is the name of java file under client package, which I modified to have basic grid code. From where this has come up, can some one help in resolving this?

I would also like to request for more detailed steps (with examples) on the same with database connectivity and features including advanced ExtJS widgets.

Thanks once again

Regards

Vikram

Vote Rating
    burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough

If you're looking for help with Ext GWT, this may not be the right place, since this particular forum is geared toward pure ExtJS. The official Q&A forum for Gxt is here.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar