Sencha Premium Member koushlendr's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    koushlendr is on a distinguished road

Have you got any solution for this issue. Even i do have such error in IE9.
    Actual thread.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post886534
    Last edited by koushlendr; 26 Mar 2013 at 1:27 AM. Reason: IE 9 error.

Vote Rating
    mysticav is on a distinguished road

HI Skirtle,

Are you planning to release a version compatible with Ext. 4.2 ?
    Using Ext with cachefly
    Working on LAMPExt

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

@mysticav. It should already work (with the tweaks for 4.1). What problem are you seeing?

Vote Rating

I'nm getting same error as someone else posted on this thread. I didn't find the anwser, so again, this is the question (I'm using ExtJS 4.2)

Hi i am trying to use the extension with ext-4.1.0 but when started its show me this error in chrome Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded

and in firefox is colapse and down
    Using Ext with cachefly
    Working on LAMPExt

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

@mysticav. See page 3 of this thread. You need to change 2 lines in CTemplate.

Vote Rating

Sorry skirtle, I was blind, the answer was on page 5.

I wil try your solution. Thank You.
    Using Ext with cachefly
    Working on LAMPExt

Vote Rating

Hi Skirtle,

I tried your fix and it works, however, in Chrome Development Tools Console, I'm getting a lot these warnings:
    Code:
    "[W] Obsolete"
    So I commented out these lines, since they are deprecated (4.1+):
    Code:
    grid.invalidateScroller();
    grid.determineScrollbars();
    Also, I noticed that if you update a record in the grid (for example, by updating the record via record.set function), fires a row refresh event and so the fields already injected using component column plugin, are reseted.

The reason why I'm using this plugin is because I need to render different types of fields per row based on a record value.

Using the official "cellediting" ptype would be great if I could define on the fly the field type, and not just statically via editor column property, as it is normally done.

So probably, some of you guys got an idea how to use the cellediting ptype but defining the field type dinamically per row.

Thanks.

UPDATED. I found my solution. using "getEditor" property from cellediting. Now I can create a field per row. Anyways, I will keep an eye on this plugin, since it looks very interesting.
    Using Ext with cachefly
    Working on LAMPExt

Vote Rating

Component Column version 1.1 is now available:

http://skirtlesden.com/ux/component-column

Those upgrading from version 1.0 will also need the latest version of CTemplate.

Version 1.1 introduces support for component queries as well as fixing various bugs.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Richie1985 is on a distinguished road

i get this error:

TypeError: el is null
    el.addCls.apply(el, arguments);

newest version with extjs 4.2

Vote Rating

@Richie1985. I'll need more information to figure out what the problem is. If you can't provide a full test case could you at least post the config for the column? The full stacktrace, with line numbers, could also be helpful.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar