Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

Ext.chart.Chart handles resize via an override of afterComponentLayout but from a quick look at the source I don't see any resize handling in Ext.draw.Component itself.

If you're using Ext.draw.Component directly then I think you'll either have to implement some resize logic in your component or you'll have to refresh the entire grid view.

An alternative might be to output a container from the renderer containing your chart and re-create the chart when the container is resized. However, I suspect that may prove inefficient,

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rishu27 is on a distinguished road

Hi skirtle,

I have a requirement to use component column but with different controls in a column.Attaching the screenshot of my requirement. compareView.JPG
    Please help me in achieving this type of functionality through Component Column.

Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

Based on your screenshot I wouldn't use a grid. It appears to be a form showing the fields of a model.

However, if you were to use a grid with a component column, you'd just return a different config from your renderer function based on the values passed to the renderer.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    da_b0uncer is an unknown quantity at this point

In a few of my grids I get a strange string inside of the component cells.

Code:
    {concatI_additional_at_0tt-stdI_evalIIIareaI_inI_wildcardI_AreaIII/p100/lists/target/_I_I_I_IAreaIIISessionsIIITimestampIIIIISessions_I}

I guess this is a placeholder, which should be replaced later, but this never happens.

Vote Rating

The dataIndex for the column is used in the template (effectively an XTemplate) and it's not really a surprise that a property name like that won't work. I'd imagine the slashes are being treated as division. In my experiments I get empty strings rather than the placeholder but it may vary by ExtJS version.

Could you drop the dataIndex from the column? The value would still be accessible in the renderer via the record.

Alternatively you could try mapping your field names to something a little less crazy. It's only a matter of time before you run into other problems with field names like that.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Ah yes, I shoved it into the XTepmlate and it gave the same result...

I know, these dataIndexes suck rather much. They come from a migration of an older tool. Have to straighten them out

Thank you

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I have a grid with 3 component columns a paging of 20 records, all of them are draw components.
    They get redrawn when I hide a column, even if the column wasn't one of these component columns.
    This results in lags of a few seconds every time someone hides or shows a column.

Are there any performance tips available?

Vote Rating

From what you've said, I would guess that the problem is the component columns resizing after another column is hidden.

You could try setting autoWidthComponents: false on the component columns and giving your draw components a configured width instead.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

The strange thing is, all the columns have a fixed width, so hiding one of the columns shouldn't resize any other column. Also I want my components to resize properly if a "real" resize of the column occurs. :\

Vote Rating

You should try using autoWidthComponents: false to help diagnose the problem even if you don't intend to use it for real. It'll help to confirm where the performance problems lie.

Beyond that I suggest throwing profiling tools at it to try to better understand what's going on. The key questions are what is triggering the redraw, is it necessary, how often is that happening and is the redraw as fast as it could be?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar