Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Alexey.Solonets is on a distinguished road

@skirtle

Sometimes it happens and I actually still not sure why . Look at similar question on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...ting-a-closure

Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

You'll have to forgive my scepticism but I've never observed this behaviour in any browser and it seems unlikely that something so fundamentally broken could make it into a released browser. Even if it did I can't see how a library as complex as ExtJS could possibly work with such a buggy JS engine, it'd collapse in a heap long before reaching that code.

Even more unlikely is that such a serious bug observed in October 2012 (according to that SO question) would still be present now.

If you can provide specifics (affected browser version, confirmed browser bug ticket, etc.) I'd be more than happy to change my mind.

In my opinion a much more likely, albeit uncharitable, explanation is that you're simply misinterpreting what you're seeing.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Alexey.Solonets is on a distinguished road

@skirtle
    Seems like your skepticism is pertinent. I tried to reproduce and had no luck

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    disller is on a distinguished road

@skirtle

Thanks for the Component Column, but I found a problem for me, because my dataindex has special character, for example :, which can cause Component Column fail.

Could you please give me any suggestion to fix it except for changing the dataindex.

Thanks.

Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

@disller. See earlier discussion:

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post997560

In short, just remove the dataIndex from the config and grab whatever values you need from the record passed to the renderer.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar