Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    hugesuccess is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: List Paging Plugin -- Pull to refresh -- from the bottom?

Unanswered: List Paging Plugin -- Pull to refresh -- from the bottom?

I was wondering if anybody knew how to make the pulltorefresh plugin load on the bottom of your list instead of the top, so that you get the same pull reload animation just flipped on the bottom instead of the top. Any ideas?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

What you need to do is override the onListUpdate method and insert it after the last node. The line you need to change is this:

Code:
    this.list.getTargetEl().insertFirst(this.el);
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    hugesuccess is on a distinguished road

Something told me. "Add the code". Then I was like.."No, don't add the code". Let me now add the code (although, it's really cool that you can append them to the start of the list, I'm actually positive I'm going to use this late today, but I was thinking of something a little different). Here's the code.

Code:
    MyLittlePony = new Ext.List({
    plugins: [{
                    ptype: 'pullrefresh'
                    autoPaging: false
                }],
    store: specialPonyStore,
    itemTpl: '<SuperFancy></SuperFancy>'
    });
    Obviously this won't exactly fly in the wild, but if you add this standard sencha plugin 'pullrefresh' to any list and you get an awesome refresh animation (like twitter pull to reload) at the top of your list (hidden at first, but if you drag down from the top, you will see our little "page refresher") It adds the elems to the store, calls the update on the view, **boom** your list is now updated. The only problem is I want this same fancy list pull UI but on the bottom of my list and not the top, and not refresh with new stores on the top, but older stores on the bottom. Any thoughts?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vikramiyer is on a distinguished road

Any solutions to this via CSS Mitchell?

Thread Participants: 2