Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    _bv_ is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Different row styles in a grid

Answered: Different row styles in a grid

Hello everybody,
    How can I make rows in the grid look different depending on some condition? I mean smth like that:
    HTML Code:
    <table>
    <tr class="class1">...</tr>
    <tr class="class2">...</tr>
    </table>

2. You can set a custom GridViewConfig to your GridView. In that you need to override the getRowStyle method

Software Architect
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

You can set a custom GridViewConfig to your GridView. In that you need to override the getRowStyle method

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

From the documentation:
    getRowStyle
    ( ModelData model, int rowIndex, ListStore<ModelData> ds ) : java.lang.String Returns one to many CSS style names separated by spaces.
    How should I use it? I thought I needed an opposite method, smth like setRowStyle, didn't I?

Software Architect
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Simple extend GridViewConfig and override that method. In that method you can return the styles you want to display.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I've got it. Thank you, Sven.
    Is it possible to make an "hover" pseudo-class or some acronym in the stylesheet then?

Thread Participants: 1