Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    webmaven is on a distinguished road

Default Animation zoomed out

Animation zoomed out

I created my first animation. I switched the default size from landscape (smartphone size 480x320) to portrait (320x480). The animation works fine but when you visit the site with a smartphone the animation is zoomed out and only appears in 1/4 of the screen. You can scale it up and it looks good but it does not start out that way.

Any ideas.
    Raymond

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

Raymond,
    I believe you can predefine the zoom level or content with on mobile devices using the
    meta viewport tag. https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Mobile/Viewport_meta_tag
    That might address your issue.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    webmaven is on a distinguished road

This was the problem and I set the zoom level and it worked. Thank you for your help

viewport width or screen width could be the prblem

Quote Originally Posted by webmaven View Post
    I created my first animation. I switched the default size from landscape (smartphone size 480x320) to portrait (320x480). The animation works fine but when you visit the site with a smartphone the animation is zoomed out and only appears in 1/4 of the screen. You can scale it up and it looks good but it does not start out that way.

Any ideas.
    Raymond

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    teslin is on a distinguished road

I am glad to learn that you did your first animation. Anyway, regarding the problem you had been facing, there is a great chance that the width of viewport or screen could be causing the problem. Predefining the zoom content and level using the Meta viewport tag on mobile devices was a smart move.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar