Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zaichou is on a distinguished road

Default TypeError:'null' is not an object

TypeError:'null' is not an object

Hi,
    When creating a menu item using Component ==> New Component ==> Menu item I get this error and Ext Designer crashes ...
    MenuItemError.jpg

devshi

I believe, this issue is fixed in Designer 1.2.1 Beta that we posted earlier. Please test and let us know, if you are stil seeing this issue. The build is available from: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...le-for-testing

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    RandyIntegra is on a distinguished road

Default Still an issue...

Still an issue...

I am using Ext Designer Version: 1.2.2 build: 48 on mac OS X Lion, and get the following error: TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object

followed by an application crash. This has happened many times, but not consistent enough to pin point whats causing the issue. Seems to just randomly crash while modifying components on the stage.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

RandyIntegra and zaichou -

We've been unable to reproduce this issue in the publicly distributed build. If you can help us provide the steps to reproduce it will help us fix the issue.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2