Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much everything is CSS. So you will need to apply CSS as needed to get desired affect.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    Surykat is on a distinguished road

Great component!

But i got a problem with applying features during re-open view with gridview component. The console throw me an error:
    Code:
    Uncaught Error: [Ext.create] Invalid class name or alias 'undefined' specified, must be a non-empty string

I debug that and it is after calling 'me.callParent(arguments)' method.

Any ideas how to workaround that??

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You're getting that error after creating a second one or after removing it and then re-adding it?

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Vote Rating

After re-adding. I got viewport with components (grid view and others), at first time everithing works great. I switch my active viewport and try to re-create the same viewport and got error then.

Vote Rating

If you destroy any component, you will need to recreate an instance.

Vote Rating

Ok, I understand that, but I gave xtype to gridpanel component. Load every js file during index load, and put xtype: 'gridpanel' to my panel component. Does it require any special removing or recreating that any another component? I don't use Ext.create now. I have defined xtypes as my app views and now I want to re-open my specific view where I have gridpanel included.

Vote Rating

All this grid is is a DataView that has some features (plugins) added to it but they should be created when the grid is created.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tino7_03 is on a distinguished road

I'd like to add a filter row under the header row. In this way for each column I'd have a field where put a search string.
    I'm looking the code for this target, but before to start I ask if is there a preferred way for do this... Or if exist same limit to do this that I don't know.
    Thanks in advance

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tino7_03 is on a distinguished road

I'm trying to add a filter toolbar like in attached picture. But I have a problem with fields width because when I resize the window the fields in toolbar change them size without respect the columns width. I think this is because the toolbar have a defined spacer and it not change proportionally. Have you an idea for resize my toolbar fields in correct mode whene the grid change its dimension?
    Thanks in advance.Immagine.jpg
    this is my code:
    PHP Code:
    _buildFields: function(columns) {

var 
    c          0,

cNum       columns.length

var me         this,

filterRow      me.getFilterRow();

for (; 
    cNumc++) {

filterRow.add({

xtype:'textfield',

widthcolumns[c].width            })
            }
        } 

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shaneavery is on a distinguished road

Thank you mitchellsimoens for this excellent extension. I have come across an anomaly which appears using Ext.ux.touch.grid with Chrome (Windows 7) and Android. After a row is selected in the grid, if you choose a column to sort on, additional rows become painted as if they were selected in the grid display. See attached picture:

example2.jpg

I am using Touch 2, PR3 at the moment. It manifests the same behavior with the out of the box example you provide as well (in my testing). Have you run into this before? Do you have any suggestions for a workaround? Thanks again.
    Last edited by shaneavery; 23 Jan 2012 at 7:31 PM. Reason: typos