Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hallikpapa is on a distinguished road

I meant the edit I put at the bottom of my post (like an hour ago in this thread) where I posted the problem. Here is the other thread where I asked the question about instantiating two classes with different stores. From Googling around, it seems to work for other people, but I don't know if it's because I am doing an MVC app with PR4, or I am missing something else or what.

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...-store-amp-MVC

I was going to toy around with having listeners on the actual grid view. Maybe a beforerender listener that allows me to fire a method in the controller that creates the store there. Something like that.

Keep in mind, I am putting these two grids in a carousel, so that may have to do with it still sharing the store somehow. Just need to figure out what's causing it to share one instead of using the ones being created in the constructor.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Just an FYI everyone, I have updated the GitHub repo to have everything work with the beta1 release of Sencha Touch 2
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mike lebowski is on a distinguished road

Yeahhhh. I was just about to move from PR3 to beta , so this is great news.

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mike lebowski View Post
    Yeahhhh. I was just about to move from PR3 to beta , so this is great news.
    Let me know how it goes! It works for my little tests.

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

well, i am not sure if it your code, but I am still receiving the "

Failed loading './dataview/ComponentView.js
    message even after switching to your new grid. I saw that error earlier today when I first switched to beta, before you posted your update. I was hoping that your update might eliminate that error, as I don't think I have anything else that is a dataview in my app, beside your grids and a simple list .

I did a clean and build, but still see the failed loading error.

I see it is discussed a bit in http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...mponentView.js but I don't quite understand how the suggestions in that thread can apply to my app.

Vote Rating

Clear your cache. HeaderMenu was the only thing using ComponentView and I have removed that feature altogether.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Wow, Xcode is a really flakey dev env in some ways.

I did the Xcode option Clean Build Folder , but error message persisted, after several clean and builds.

Then, I noticed the error message was actually specifying a folder deep in Library/Applications Support/Simulator/5.0/Applications/< large number>/myapp/www/lib/..... ComponentView.js".

So I went to that directory, and found that there was .app file dated from 1/29 there? wtf?.
    I deleted that, restarted xcode, rebuilt. Re-ran.
    Good news the ComponentView.js error is gone.
    Bad news, now I get a "Ext.Loader] Failed loading synchronously via XHR:'/lib/Ext.ux.touch.grid/feature/HeaderMenu.js', please verify that the file exists. XHR status code -1100.

So then I noticed I stil had this in my app.js

Code:
    Ext.Loader.setConfig({
        enabled: true,
        paths   : {
        'Ext.ux.touch.grid': 'lib/Ext.ux.touch.grid'
        }
    });

Ext.require([
        'Ext.ux.touch.grid.View',
        'Ext.ux.touch.grid.feature.Feature',

'Ext.ux.touch.grid.feature.HeaderMenu',
        'Ext.ux.touch.grid.feature.Sorter',
        'Ext.navigation.View'
    ]);
    So I removed that HeaderMenu from the require. And I did the full Clean Build Folder, restart everything, remove that deeply buried .app file etc. And yet the message persists, even tho did a full Macbook search for any file containing the string HeaderMenu and the only results left (after i deleted everything else are a bunch of Appearance.r and .h files , which i assume have nothing to do with app dev.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

this is crazy stuff. I have removed every reference I can find to HeaderMenu . Mac searchlight does not find anything. I've gotten rid of all prior PR2 or PR3 stuff, everything.

Yet, my app continues to try and load HeaderMenu.js .

I even did all of these steps:
    Command-Option-Shift-K to clean out the build folder. Even better, quit Xcode and clean out~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData manually. Remove all its contents because there's a bug where Xcode will run an old version of your project that's in there somewhere. (Xcode 4.2 will show you the Derived Data folder: choose Window > Organizer and switch to the Projects tab. Click the right-arrow to the right of the Derived Data folder name.)In the simulator, choose iOS Simulator > Reset Content and Settings.Finally, for completeness, you can delete the contents of /var/folders; some caching happens there too

Still the phantom HeaderMenu.js loading attempts ... it reminds me of a Narnia quote "magic from before the beginning of time"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

found the dangling references to HeaderMenu feature. Removed them and back in business. thnx.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jimmylu98 will become famous soon enough

Default Hide header bar

Hide header bar

Migrated from 1.1 to 2.b. It works great.

Only one thing I like is sometimes I want to hide the header bar. Previous version I was able to use hideHeaders: true to hide header bar.

Thank you.