Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vaish is on a distinguished road

Default Delete a row in grid

Delete a row in grid

Hi Mitchell,

Its a great plugin. Its working fine. :-)

I need some help on how to delete an entire row before rendering the grid.
    I dont want to delete that record in the store, just want to hide that without displaying.

Thanks,
    Vaish

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by vaish View Post
    Hi Mitchell,

Its a great plugin. Its working fine. :-)

I need some help on how to delete an entire row before rendering the grid.
    I dont want to delete that record in the store, just want to hide that without displaying.

Thanks,
    Vaish
    Filter the store.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mukeshgla is on a distinguished road

Default How to place Grid in center of a Panel ?

How to place Grid in center of a Panel ?

Hi Mitchell,

I am using this Grid in a panel, I want to place this Grid in center of the Panel. For doing so I wrote below code:
    Ext.define('MyCustomPanel', {
    extend : 'Ext.Panel',
    xtype : 'mycustompanel',
    requires: [ 'MitchellGrid'],
    config : {
    layout : {
    type : 'hbox',
    align : 'center'

},
    items : [ {xtype: 'mitchellgrid', flex :1}
    ]
    }
    });

Here "MitchellGrid" is the grid example given by you. I just modified it as per my needs. in normal case it renders properly but when I mention align : 'center' in layout the columns header move to center but the rows do not render.
    Can you please let me know If I want to place this Grid in a panel at custom location( like here I want it in center) what should i do ?

Thanks & Regards
    Mukesh Pandey
    Attached Images

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Filter the store.

My scenario is I have two panels in VBox layout. I have gridpanel on top panel and charts in bottom panel both of them using same store. when i use sorters in grid, my chart is rePainted, gives a good effect.

I am using all records in the store to draw charts but want to hide/ filter two records in the grid.
    since its using same store I think if i use filter i may loose that effect or chart will crash.

Pls provide a sugesstion on this

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

@mukeshgla they render, you just haven't given the grid a height.

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default How to set default sorters

How to set default sorters

Hi ,
    Is there any listeners for grid. I thought all listeners for dataview should respond for this also. I tried but no luck.

Is there any events for grid like beforeRender.

I have defined a grid view extending Mitchell.grid.
    created xtype of it and defined inside panel.
    According to search the grid data changes.
    My store has sorter defined

I have used sorter feature.
    Using this I am sorting the grid. when I make a new search, its sorting with the previous sort.

How to define a default sorters.

Vote Rating

Ext.ux.touch.grid.View extends Ext.dataview.DataView so all the events that DataView fires, the grid will also like itemtap. Sencha Touch 2 does not have a beforerender event.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Shuntie is on a distinguished road

Default Probably a stupid question....

Probably a stupid question....

I'm (as so many) fairly new to Sencha Touch, and I love the plugin (and examples). But, I have two questions:

I would like to have the Prev, Go to page... etc at the top, and the column names below, just before the data. Is that possible, and if so, what do I need to change?

Second question: Is it possible to make the 'Go to page'-list have a (for example) check1.png to indicate the current page, and auto-scroll the list to the current page (to make it quicker to navigate from the current page)?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Syntona is on a distinguished road

Default Alternate row

Alternate row

hi,

using Pseudo-elements of css on .x-dataview.item make alternate COLUMN distinguishable.

Looking inside DOM found that x-grid-cell also inherits the characterstic.

snapshot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Look at the DOM structure. Each row is a <div> with .x-dataview.item CSS class. You can then use CSS to have those alternate colors.

Vote Rating

So override the CSS, you have control there.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar