Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    ssinai is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Detecting the value of a checkbox in a grid header

Answered: Detecting the value of a checkbox in a grid header

I'm using a CheckboxSelectionModel to create a column of checkboxes in a grid.

I'm using the onHeaderClick(GridEvent<M> se) method to detect when the checkbox in the column header is clicked, but I can't figure out how to detect whether the header checkbox was just selected or deselected. Does anyone know how to do this?

2. Hi. If you check the onHeaderClick implementation, you will see how it checks that:

Code:
    protected void onHeaderClick(GridEvent<M> e) {
          El hd = e.getTargetEl().getParent();
          boolean isChecked = hd.hasStyleName("x-grid3-hd-checker-on");

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    micgala is on a distinguished road

Hi. If you check the onHeaderClick implementation, you will see how it checks that:

Code:
    protected void onHeaderClick(GridEvent<M> e) {
          El hd = e.getTargetEl().getParent();
          boolean isChecked = hd.hasStyleName("x-grid3-hd-checker-on");

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    ssinai is on a distinguished road

Thanks. Now I need to be able to override the CheckedBoxSelectionModel's updateHeaderCheckBox() and setChecked(boolean checked) methods so that I can control whether the checkbox in the column header is checked or not. Unfortunately, both those methods are declared private, so I can't override their behavior.

The issue is that I have a grid spread across several pages, and use a PagingToolBar to move between pages. The column header checkbox for a particular page is deselected if any of the checkboxes in the grid on the current page are deselected, but I need to be able to deselect the header checkbox if a checkbox on any page is deselected - not just the visible page.

If those two methods were declared protected or public rather than private, I'd be in good shape. The private declarations are really screwing me up.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar