Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    dbrin is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: How to sort a calculated field for a remote sort store.

Answered: How to sort a calculated field for a remote sort store.

I got a store that sends sorting and filtering to the server because the data set is paged. One of the grid columns is populated by data that is calculated on the server. How do I approach the sorting of such a column if the data does not exist in the database and I can not turn it into a SQL query??? just wondering. (Grails back end if it makes a difference)

2. Your question doesn't appear to be about ExtJS. I'd suggest Stack Overflow for a question like this.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

Your question doesn't appear to be about ExtJS. I'd suggest Stack Overflow for a question like this.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    dbrin is on a distinguished road

u r right, I should stop asking dumb questions after 12 hours of coding #sleeponit

Thread Participants: 1