Hybrid View

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jameshenderson is on a distinguished road

Default Android problem - the whole window moves left and leaves a gap on the right

Android problem - the whole window moves left and leaves a gap on the right

For example, open the Sencha Touch O'Reilly example either in the Android web browser, and drag the bottom tab-bar to the left before the first card has finished loading (while the spinner is still showing); it will move the whole viewport and leave a very obvious white gap on the top toolbar and on the right of the fifth tab-bar icon. It is possible to drag the whole viewport back again but only when something is still trying to load. I get this problem quite often in standard use.

I have tried <body style="overflow: hidden"> and <meta name="viewport" content="width=320; user-scalable=no" /> but the problem still happens.

This is only on Android, not iPhone.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jameshenderson is on a distinguished road

Default More info on this...

More info on this...

this also happens if you drag any part of the window, not just the tab-bar. I am using HTC Desire S Android v2.3 with Sencha 1.1.0. This is a problem both in the web browser and also with phonegap v1.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar