Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jameshenderson is on a distinguished road

Default Android problem - the whole window moves left and leaves a gap on the right

Android problem - the whole window moves left and leaves a gap on the right

For example, open the Sencha Touch O'Reilly example either in the Android web browser, and drag the bottom tab-bar to the left before the first card has finished loading (while the spinner is still showing); it will move the whole viewport and leave a very obvious white gap on the top toolbar and on the right of the fifth tab-bar icon. It is possible to drag the whole viewport back again but only when something is still trying to load. I get this problem quite often in standard use.

I have tried <body style="overflow: hidden"> and <meta name="viewport" content="width=320; user-scalable=no" /> but the problem still happens.

This is only on Android, not iPhone.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jameshenderson is on a distinguished road

Default More info on this...

More info on this...

this also happens if you drag any part of the window, not just the tab-bar. I am using HTC Desire S Android v2.3 with Sencha 1.1.0. This is a problem both in the web browser and also with phonegap v1.