Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dirtdevil is on a distinguished road

Exclamation multiple instances of same tree panel breaks

multiple instances of same tree panel breaks

See the thread I posted...

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...0.2a)&p=659863

I tested it a dozen times and it should work but in extjs 4.0.2a, it breaks all other instances except the first one. I checked my code syntax and structure and it looks fine to me.

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't a bug. They share the same store because you've declared it in the prototype.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Are you sure? Correct me if I'm wrong but since I'm instantiating the class into 2 seperate objects, doesn't the data store also instantiate into two separate datastores as well?

If what your saying is true, how do I have two separate trees with two separate data stores?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

nevermind. I googled what you where talking about and that makes sense. Sorry for the confusion.

Thread Participants: 1