Ext Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ddanny is on a distinguished road

Default ExtJS 4 charts performance

ExtJS 4 charts performance

Hi,

The performance of the charts in ExtJS 4.0 seems to be very low. For instance, in line charts there is a significant delay in drawing the points and animation even for 100 points or less.
    I have seen mobile charting frameworks that are more responsive for such a reduced number of points.

Also, desktop charting packages become that unresponsive at 10000+ points.

Regards,

Dan

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hitman01 is on a distinguished road

We are having the same issues. We are even thinking of switching to flash charts. Can anyone provide any tips or workarounds for increasing chart performance.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light LesJ is a glorious beacon of light

See my post and example in this thread:

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?246360

I think there are two reasons for low chart performance: (1) overhead of the data package and (2) the drawing package (on which the Ext JS charts are based) is not efficient.

Regarding point #2, there have been some improvements in the Touch drawing package, so these changes might land in Ext JS as well in a future release.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hitman01 is on a distinguished road

I noticed the biggest slow down is happening in the (drawVerticalLabels and drawHorizontalLabels), it takes about 50% of the time to process the graphs. Also, in Sencha Touch these functions dont exist, they use something different for drawing labels.

I'm trying to optimize these functions a bit however so far I havent seen too much gain.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar