Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    desmo is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Nestedlist with iOS UITableView-like sections?

Unanswered: Nestedlist with iOS UITableView-like sections?

Is it possible to use sections in Senchas Nestedlist? Currently i am dissecting a native iOS app and i wonder if the standard UITableView behavior is reproducable using Sencha/Html5/JS.

The example screenshot shows 3 sections: D, I, O

Screen-shot-2010-12-10-at-3.02.09-PM.jpg

Answers
    Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

I'd start with getting it working with a standard list, with the appropriate grouping, and indexBar working as you want. Then you should be able to extend NestedList and replace getListConfig with your list configuration. That should work.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    robl is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Avins View Post
    I'd start with getting it working with a standard list, with the appropriate grouping, and indexBar working as you want. Then you should be able to extend NestedList and replace getListConfig with your list configuration. That should work.
    I wasn't able to get a standard list working with grouping when I used a store. Any ideas?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    TommyMaintz will become famous soon enough TommyMaintz will become famous soon enough

We would need to see some of your code in order to help you. We have many working examples of store based lists with grouping.