Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Default How does one save a PNG with a transparent body?

How does one save a PNG with a transparent body?

I'm getting my but kicked here. I am trying to modify my OSEXT Theme to use PNGs that are modified and somewhat transparent. when i load a png from x-theme blue/gray, i find that they are transparent ~ 80%. I set up the layer for my modified left/right-corners/top-bottom pngs to the same and save as PNG24 with the transparency turned on. and no dice

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    FritFrut is on a distinguished road

Hmm, if I remember correctly, in Photoshop and Gimp you need an alpha channel to have transparent PNGs.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

thanks.

i was looking into that and got discouraged :P

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    FritFrut is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by djliquidice View Post
    i was looking into that and got discouraged :P
    It's quite simple... alpha channel is like gray scale channel, where level of 'grayness' represents level of transparency. You can use any tool on the alpha channel, for example you can draw, select, fill, etc on this channel, and the final image will be more or less transparent.

For start, you can create layer mask, paint it half black, half white, and see what it looks like.

HTH, Tom

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar