Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    slimjack is on a distinguished road

Hi
    I'm trying to understand how grid nesting works.
    Code:
    nestedGrid.fireEvent("bind", nestedGrid, { guid: record.get('guid') });
    What is it for?
    Where can I find the description for 'bind' event?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vlad-abakan is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by klyde View Post
    Hi, I'm evaluating EXTJS 4 as a possible toolkit for adoption by our team and am trying to get a nested grid working as this functionality is a requirement for our framework.

After adding rowexpander to my grid and attempting this grid creation in the expandbody event as shown here, my expandbody handler code doesn't even seem to be getting invoked. Am I missing something? I've tried binding the event to the method in various ways and it isn't getting hit.

Can you elaborate on what otherwise sounds like a pretty simple statement:

And show that being done in context?

Some of my attempts:

I didn't really expect the nesting to work on this first attempt the way I half-understand everything and am hacking through this (attempting recursive addition of record being expanded), but at least need to get the event firing so that I can properly provide the object to the newly created grid.
    Use
    PHP Code:
    grid.getView().on({

expandbody: function( ... ) {
        }
    }); 
    after construct. It works for me.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    minhajKhan is on a distinguished road

Default Found something...

Found something...

hey guys i found something on the net which might help, its really basic thing actually, not very neat but works...here's the link to it

http://hmxamughal.blog.com/2012/10/23/grid-in-grid/

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    robintan is on a distinguished road

I'm trying to get nested grid to work as well (Ext JS 4.1.0). I used http://hmxamughal.blog.com/2012/10/23/grid-in-grid/ as a starting point, and noticed that when a row in the outer grid is expanded and then selected, all rows in the nested grid will be automatically selected. Is there a way to prevent the nested grid rows from being automatically selected when the associated row in the outer grid is selected?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hmxamughal is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by robintan View Post
    I'm trying to get nested grid to work as well (Ext JS 4.1.0). I used http://hmxamughal.blog.com/2012/10/23/grid-in-grid/ as a starting point, and noticed that when a row in the outer grid is expanded and then selected, all rows in the nested grid will be automatically selected. Is there a way to prevent the nested grid rows from being automatically selected when the associated row in the outer grid is selected?
    Yea to solve that same problem i used the cell model as a selection model instead of row model,
    Im still working on how to solve it, there are also lots of bugs in it....if you find any solutions let me know ill update it on the blog...

Ext JS Premium Member tvanzoelen's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about

Isnt this approach very expensive regarding the performance, creating grids inside gridrows?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vlad-abakan is on a distinguished road

Yep. Expensive & unreliable.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Alex2013 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by minhajKhan View Post
    hey guys i found something on the net which might help, its really basic thing actually, not very neat but works...here's the link to it

http://hmxamughal.blog.com/2012/10/23/grid-in-grid/
    I tried this example and I get it to work with a grid inside a grid when expanding a row. My problem is that when I try to turn edit in place mode on (by using the Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing plugin), the edit in place does not work on the grids that are inside the "main" grid. Edit in place work on the main grid though. Have anyone seen that issue and can explain what is going on? My first though was that it might be the main grid that eat the events of the sub grid, but have no way of knowing for sure.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar