Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-914 in a recent build.
    Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is on a distinguished road

Question Adding additional regions to borderlayout overtakes existing region

Adding additional regions to borderlayout overtakes existing region

I've added a Viewport, and a container to be the center region, then a panel set to north. So far so good. If I drag another panel and drop it onto the viewport in the component tree and set it to south, both panels become south. If I click on the first panel I added (that I told to be north) I see that it has become south too, so if I change it to north, they both become north.

How do I add two panels to a viewport with one north and the other south? I'm using Ext Designer 1.2.0 on Windows 7 64-bit. I tried downloading the latest version yesterday and it gave me the 64-bit Linux version (instead of the Windows one). Not sure if this is fixed in the point release anyway.

Thanks

BTW, trying to specify tags to this forum post, and choosing a matched item, redirected me back to the forum list and I lost everything I typed. Bug in the forum also, perhaps?

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

The download page is offering up the correct binary today, and it has also solved the viewport problem :-)

Correction. I spoke too soon. Having added a west and an east panel, I've run into the same problem with 1.2.2 Build 48. I now can't get two panels, one east and one west. And since trying to add those, my south panel has disappeared from view (which has decided to moved to the east). The only way to fix it was to close the program and edit the .xds file in a text editor to set the regions manually.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

marc -

I can't reproduce thsi, could you please give us exact steps?

Thanks,
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I can't seem to reproduce the problem this morning. Perhaps it was the order in which I did it the last time, but since I can't reproduce it, no point worrying unless I can. Thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    discernica is on a distinguished road

Default Same issue

Same issue

Noticed it yesterday.
    Using Version: 1.2.2 Build: 48 on Linux.

Here is what I noticed:
    - If you add panels in sequence to border layout panel, it assigns each region as it goes just fine
    - If you remove/add panels, at some point all panels start getting the same region name. If you change one (to center for example), they all change to that region
    The only way I got around it was to save the project and use a text editor to fix the regions

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

discernica can you give like 5 or so exact steps and we'll fix the bug
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    discernica is on a distinguished road

Start a new ExtJS4 project
    Add a viewport
    Change the layout to "border"
    Add a Panel - it gets Center automatically
    Delete it (highlight in components and press Delete) you get the "Please add center" message
    Add a Panel, it becomes Center
    Add another, it also becomes Center
    Change it to anything other than Center, eg North
    The other also becomes North and so on forever (and you get the "Please add" message again)

Now all panels that are added get the same region, and if you change one, they all change

Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

Awesome let me try this
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Vote Rating

discernica,

Your awesome and good find. It's in the queue.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar