Vote Rating
    renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold

JSDuck 5.0 beta 5 released

Some more serious problems did pop up with the previous beta caused by problematic Unicode handling in RKelly. So I patched up RKelly and did another release with a bunch of other little fixes.

Changelog.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    aspasojevic is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by maheshjagadeesan View Post
    Thanks for your reply, Aleksandar. My situation was a bit different: I needed to run JSDuck as part of a continuous build process from Jenkins. The problem I faced was that JSDuck wasn't getting the required Shell environment ($PATH, $GEM_PATH, etc. were not set correctly). So, to work around it, I created the following shell script:

Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    source /usr/local/rvm/environments/ruby-1.9.3-p392
    /usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.3-p392/bin/jsduck "$@"
    and called this from my build.xml, passing in command-line parameters using the <arg> tag (note: I did not use a config file, as it was not appropriate for my requirement).

Note that I had to pass parameters to jsduck using "$@" as simply using $* or "$*" just wouldn't work (the value of my --title parameter was a string with spaces).
    1st I am sorry for too late (maybe) response.

In shell script (without any ant tasks), you can use $0 - $x for arguments. Also $@ works too. But you need to have Bash interpreter.
    That mean shell script must start with:

#!/bin/bash

Depends on host OS, starting line:

#!/bin/sh

maybe will not work, but with bash will work for sure. Of course you need to check where is located your bash executable.

All bash scripts (shell scripts) you can use that in Jenkins/Hudson post-build-tasks. With ant you can build project, but as post build task you can use pure shell scripting to invoke jsduck. Any shell script can be used, and I am sure that env vars are passed to jenkins but as user's env jenkins running.

For example my Jenkins running as unix user 'build' and if that user have exported env vars then jenkins have them too.

Otherwise you can add exports and declare all env vars in shell script and everything will work same as it working when you run manually jsduck commands in command line.

Thanks,
    Aleksandar

Vote Rating
    renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold renku is a splendid one to behold

JSDuck 5.0 Final released

As announced on SenchaCon, JSDuck 5 is now finally out of beta. The major changes since JSDuck 4 include:

- New custom tags system
    - New flat export format
    - New JavaScript parser
    - Improved warnings system
    - New tags @localdoc @fires

For more info, read the detailed overview of the changes..

Happy documenting!

Vote Rating

JSDuck 5.0.1 released

Thanks to everybody who has tried out the new JSDuck 5 and reported bugs. The more urgent ones are now fixed with this patch-release, plus a bunch of old bugs.

For more see the changelog..

Vote Rating

JSDuck 5.1.0 released

This improvement brings a long requested feature: an --exclude option for excluding a set of input files.

Plus some smallish bug fixes, listed in the changelog..

Vote Rating

JSDuck 5.2.0 released

This version brings an improved way of toggling warnings for missing documentation.

Previously there were three warnings types: no_doc, no_doc_member, no_doc_param. This version deprecated them all in favor of a new nodoc warning type, which accepts parameters in the form of:

Code:
    [+/-] nodoc(<TYPE>, <VISIBILITY>)
    So, to warn about private members without docs, one would do:

Code:
    --warnings=+nodoc(member,private)
    Or to warn about all non-documented parameters within methods of any visibility (private/protected/public):

Code:
    --warnings=+nodoc(param)
    Or to warn about all non-documented public items:

Code:
    --warnings=+nodoc(,public)
    See --help=warnings for more.

Other little changes listed in the changelog..

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zonaib is on a distinguished road

hi
    i have error on cmd while setting up the jsduck
    i am using jsduck 5.2.0 ,
    ruby version is 2.0.0
    Code:
    Temporarily enhancing PATH to include DevKit...Building native extensions.  This could take a while...
    ERROR:  Error installing jsduck:
            ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
    any help ?

Vote Rating

Looks like it fails when compiling a native extension. So it's likely problem with the rdiscount dependency not with JSDuck itself. Try installing rdiscount separately:

Code:
    gem install rdiscount
    Also, have you tried using the JSDuck Windows binary?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zonaib is on a distinguished road

it works...
    thank you

Vote Rating
    Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough Tim Toady is a jewel in the rough

Using JSDuck for the first time. It is fantastic. My only issue is the extjs-build directory in the output dir. It gets blown away every time docs are regenerated. Is there a way to specify a path in the jsduck.config instead of putting the extjs-build directory in there? I see --extjs-path in the --help, but it looks like this is the path that the documentation uses.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar