Hybrid View

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

Default Neptune Theme

Neptune Theme

At last year’s SenchaCon we demonstrated an exciting new concept theme called Neptune. While it was only a screenshot on a slide, it caused quite a stir and has been one of the most requested features ever since.
    I don't know what appeared on that slide but I think the screenshots in this blog post are what most people think of when you mention the Neptune theme:

http://www.sencha.com/blog/ext-js-4-...r-more-stable/

To quote from that post:

This builds on the great looks and clean design of the current theme, but brings a whole new level of visual polish to your applications.
    I would argue that the theme previewed in 4.1-pr1 is not really the Neptune theme people were asking for. That's not to say it isn't welcome, I just don't think it's fair to describe it as the Neptune theme.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    codeart.ch is on a distinguished road

I havent the time to look into 4.1 yet.
    So i like to know, is the 4.1 Neptune Theme looking like the screenshots in the 4.1 preview blog post ?

That would be a little bit disappointing because the 'old known' Neptune Theme looks more then a bit better in my view.

regards

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    korax is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if the Kitchen Sink demo is meant to showcase the Neptune theme (it seems so from the blog post), but if it is, it's certainly a huge disappointment. There don't seem to be any of the visual elements at all from the screenshot shown at the site for almost a year now. I understand the "preview" part of the preview, but this isn't at all what was hinted at. Perhaps it's just too early to comment.

Vote Rating
    neongrau is on a distinguished road

Cool why a title?

why a title?

I do like the simplicity.

Opens up ways of custom styling things with sass.
    Or adding some CSS foo (gradients, shadows, rounded corners) and you'll be back to something shiny while keeping a lightweight plain layout that even old internet exploders (IE lte 9) can handle.

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

There's a lot to like about the addition of a new theme, even for those who don't particularly like the theme itself. Most projects don't have the resources to develop a totally new theme so the more starting points and examples are provided the better. Having the Sencha team implement some genuinely diverse and tricky themes (as opposed to minor variations on the standard themes) can only help to improve the theming infrastructure for everyone.

My only real objection was to it being referred to as the Neptune theme.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    plalx has a spectacular aura about plalx has a spectacular aura about

I am not disapointed with the new theme. It's modern and minimalistic and way better than the current theme, but I must agree that the first Neptune preview looked awesome and maybe a bit more professionnal.

Anyway, I'm sure ExtJS will get more developers with that new look.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    healthformula is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Really..?

Really..?

I agree with you 100%. Theme that was in Kitchen Sink demo does not even come close to Neptune theme. It is really not fair. For the longest time we have been hearing from developer that theming in Ext4 is so easy. But blog post of 4.1 performance reveals that it is not that easy to create theme in Ext4 after all. One of the biggest gripe we have is regarding the announcement that was made in Sencha 2010 claiming that Ext4 is faster than Ext3. Here is the video if anybody want to refresh the memory

http://vimeo.com/17666102

Really.......is it really faster than Ext3 ? Many forum post suggest that it is not true. I hope Sencha would not follow such shameful marketing tactics again in future.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar