Hybrid View

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

Default Grid Cell Vertical Alignment

Grid Cell Vertical Alignment

The vertical alignment of grid cells is now middle, rather than top. Is this a conscious change?

For grids where each cell only contains a single line of text this makes it a bit easier to line it up with a custom row height. However, in most cases where I've customized the row height I've got multiple lines of text and for those it looks a bit silly.

Might be worth mentioning in the release notes, possibly including an example of how to put it back the way it was.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

I suspect this was not intentional.
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Thread Participants: 1