Vote Rating
    outaTiME is on a distinguished road

Wink Ext.loader for third party librarties

Ext.loader for third party librarties

Hi guys,

Im rebuilding my old application and and would like to use ext loader to "load" my third party libraries ... for example Google Maps ...

mmm I imagine something like that ...

Code:
    Ext.require('Google.API.Maps', function () {
      alert('coool not ?');
    });
    browsing some code from "VinylFox" ... he implements a Google Maps Panel and to perform the Google Maps load ... do some tricky code ... creating DOM script on the fly and inject into the code ... but i dont really like that way ... soooo ugly men ...

full source here:
    https://github.com/VinylFox/ExtJS.ux.GMapPanel/blob/master/src/GMapPanel3.js#L272

i know the google "loader" way ... they are using defer callback when full module loaded, but will be great a new kind of wrapper for this operations ...

how do you thing ?

Vote Rating
    outaTiME is on a distinguished road

Any ideas ??

Now, i go with the simple way ... im creating custom classes like maps.js / analytics.js / foo.js and in the class im use simple load mechanism from remote ...

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice

I'm on the hunt for something similar, too. Ext.Require with my Ext.Loader path setup (as per this post) doesn't seem to find the files. In fact, trying to do this stops the whole application from loading entirely such that not even Firebug shows any activity or errors.

Thread Participants: 1