Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    bee is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Uncaught TypeError: Object [object DOMWindow] has no method 'getDate'

Answered: Uncaught TypeError: Object [object DOMWindow] has no method 'getDate'

Hi I am trying to format date as below
    datetime = Ext.Date.format(grid.data.date_time,'d/m/y H:i');
    when I save the record it saves properly in the above format, but I am getting the error at console.
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object DOMWindow] has no method 'getDate'

When I expand this error message, in the js file, it was pointing to above line of code, please let me know, am I doing the right way of conversion. I am using extjs 4.0.7

2. Please always post the full stacktrace (with line numbers) when requesting help with an error.

It seems that grid.data.date_time is undefined. console.log() it on the line before to confirm.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

Please always post the full stacktrace (with line numbers) when requesting help with an error.

It seems that grid.data.date_time is undefined. console.log() it on the line before to confirm.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Yes it could be coz initially when I load my gridpanel date field is empty initially
    when i enter date and format then it suppose to save in database.
    when I changed my code from Ext.Date.format to Ext.util.Format.date it is working fine,
    Can you please suggest me how to set default value to date field before I load gridpanel.
    The scenario is when I load panel, my gridpanel has two columns as empty with the help of cell editing i enter the date, the initially datefield displays as nothing . please suggest to set default value for datefield in gridpanel.
    my datefield defined in gridpanel as below :

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Yes it could be coz initially when I load my gridpanel date field is empty initially
    when i enter date and format then it suppose to save in database.
    when I changed my code from Ext.Date.format to Ext.util.Format.date it is working fine,
    Can you please suggest me how to set default value to date field before I load gridpanel.
    The scenario is when I load panel, my gridpanel has two columns as empty with the help of cell editing i enter the date, the initially datefield displays as nothing . please suggest to set default value for datefield in gridpanel.
    my datefield defined in gridpanel as below :
    Code:
    {
           header        : 'Date/Time', 
            name         : 'date_time',
            dataIndex     : 'date_time',
             id             : 'date_time',
            renderer     : Ext.util.Format.dateRenderer('d/m/Y H:i'),
              width         : 175,
                   editor         : {
                        xtype     : 'xdatetime',
                         value         : Ext.Date.format(new Date(),'d/m/Y H:i'),
                           dateFormat : 'd/m/Y',
                             timeFormat : 'H:i'
                             },                        
                                allowBlank    : true
                                }

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

can anyone reply here ?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

yes it is. If I add single row only for other rows i get this message. but I am not sure how to fix it.

Thread Participants: 1