Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sid_17 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to make window maximise to whole screen.

Unanswered: How to make window maximise to whole screen.

Hi all,

I'm rendering a window containing a chart to a div, so that it appears in a certain place on my web page. When I click on the maximise button on the window, I want it maximise to take up the whole screen. Currently it just maximises to the dimensions of the div it is residing in.

I understand that if I render the window to the body, then when the window maximises it takes up the whole screen however the problem with this approach is that then I lose control over where the window is displayed on the page hence I render it to a div. If anyone knows an alternative way of positioning the window on the page, I'd be happy to try this out.

Appreciate any help,

Sid.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

There are a few options for positioning the window. You could just specify x and y config options, or use showAt().

Thread Participants: 1