Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sid_17 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to make window maximise to whole screen.

Unanswered: How to make window maximise to whole screen.

Hi all,

I'm rendering a window containing a chart to a div, so that it appears in a certain place on my web page. When I click on the maximise button on the window, I want it maximise to take up the whole screen. Currently it just maximises to the dimensions of the div it is residing in.

I understand that if I render the window to the body, then when the window maximises it takes up the whole screen however the problem with this approach is that then I lose control over where the window is displayed on the page hence I render it to a div. If anyone knows an alternative way of positioning the window on the page, I'd be happy to try this out.

Appreciate any help,

Sid.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

There are a few options for positioning the window. You could just specify x and y config options, or use showAt().

Thread Participants: 1