Vote Rating
    LoriSun is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Is it a bug? Cannot narrow down the space between FileLabel and TextFile( or Check)??

Is it a bug? Cannot narrow down the space between FileLabel and TextFile( or Check)??

Hi guys, I have experience in Extjs for 2 Years, now we try to use Ext GWT. And I got css or layout issue just like the subject.

I have tried with the methods below, but it doesn't take effect. is there any other approach can fix this????
    fl_t_userOremail.setLabelWidth(2);
    fl_t_userOremail.setLabelPad(2);

Code:
                //Col1:==============================================================
                //row1 user/email
                TextField t_userOremail = new TextField();
                t_userOremail.setSize("20", "18");
                CheckBox cb_userOremail = new CheckBox();
                HorizontalPanel cellcol1row1 = new HorizontalPanel();
                cellcol1row1.setSpacing(5);

FieldLabel fl_t_userOremail = new FieldLabel(t_userOremail, "* User/Email");
                fl_t_userOremail.setLabelWidth(2);
                fl_t_userOremail.setLabelPad(2);

cellcol1row1.add(fl_t_userOremail);//,new HorizontalLayoutData(.65, -1));

FieldLabel fl_cb_userOremail = new FieldLabel(cb_userOremail, "Internal");
                cellcol1row1.add(fl_cb_userOremail);//, new HorizontalLayoutData(.35, -1));
                col1.add(cellcol1row1);
    孩儿他爹

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

A labelWidth of 2 is probably not correct. Have you tried to use some other value, like 60?

Also you will need to set a size on the FieldLabel when using HorizontalPanel.

Thread Participants: 1