Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shweta.saxena09 is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: I need a help to add event in radiofield

Answered: I need a help to add event in radiofield

Hi,

Anyone help me............. ??

How to add event on radiobutton in MVC app??
    I want to show hide panel on selectionchange of radio...

how to add event in controller for radio???

Help me.........

2. Hi there. For a start I am really no pro, but hopefully this can help you in the right direction.
    First the Radiofield has the xtype: radiofield. (As seen at the top of the documentation)
    This is important from the controllers perspective to know what to look for.
    Then the events being fired is "check" and "uncheck" as seen in the documentation under Events

Now we need to go to the controllers init function, here we define what the controller shall control.
    Here we define what to "control", the init function is being fired when the controller is initialized. (unless you load it manually, then you have to run it manually)
    The reason I use "panel > radiofield" below is to show you the "magic", that you can access all radiofields within a panel etc in one line. It works with xtypes, ids, classes.

"radiofield#viewRadio" only access the radiofield with the id set to viewRadio
    data will be the radiofield instance that has been checked or unchecked
    PHP Code:
    init: function(){

this.control({

'panel > radiofield' : {'uncheck' : function(data){ view.unload();  }},

'radiofield#viewRadio' : {'check' : function(data){ view.load(); }}    
       });    
    }, 
    I hope this helped you to get a understanding of how controllers work in ST2

Best Regards
    Kasper Pihl
    Denmark

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Wow..........
    Nobody Help me

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    kasperpihl is on a distinguished road

Hi there. For a start I am really no pro, but hopefully this can help you in the right direction.
    First the Radiofield has the xtype: radiofield. (As seen at the top of the documentation)
    This is important from the controllers perspective to know what to look for.
    Then the events being fired is "check" and "uncheck" as seen in the documentation under Events

Now we need to go to the controllers init function, here we define what the controller shall control.
    Here we define what to "control", the init function is being fired when the controller is initialized. (unless you load it manually, then you have to run it manually)
    The reason I use "panel > radiofield" below is to show you the "magic", that you can access all radiofields within a panel etc in one line. It works with xtypes, ids, classes.

"radiofield#viewRadio" only access the radiofield with the id set to viewRadio
    data will be the radiofield instance that has been checked or unchecked
    PHP Code:
    init: function(){

this.control({

'panel > radiofield' : {'uncheck' : function(data){ view.unload();  }},

'radiofield#viewRadio' : {'check' : function(data){ view.load(); }}    
       });    
    }, 
    I hope this helped you to get a understanding of how controllers work in ST2

Best Regards
    Kasper Pihl
    Denmark

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks.........

Working

Thread Participants: 1