Hybrid View

Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jvahabzadeh is on a distinguished road

Default reset.css missing?

reset.css missing?

I have downloaded gxt-3.0.0-dp5.zip and unzipped it.

My project name is SenchaExperiments.

I have followed the instructions in the setup.txt file, and in following step 2b, added the following as the first .css reference in SenchaExperiments.html:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="SenchaExperiments/css/reset.css" />

However, while my bits of code to learn GXT seem to work, I keep getting an error message in the console:

[WARN] No file found for: /SenchaExperiments/css/reset.css

Where is the css/reset.css file? I didn't see any file with the name "reset.css" and so assumed this was some sort of built in thing that GXT would interpret correctly.

Was this missing from the DP5 download?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Try to remove the css folder of the href. The folder is not correct.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jvahabzadeh is on a distinguished road

Thanks! That fixed it.

The following line then in the setup.txt should probably be changed to indicate this. It curently reads:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{module name}/css/reset.css" />

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, I just corrected setup.txt in SVN.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kospiotr is on a distinguished road

Wouldn't it be easier to add:
    Code:
    <stylesheet src="reset.css"/>
    in module descriptor?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

We experimented with this, but I believe the eventual conclusion was that it should load earlier, or it will reset other existing css loaded by the html page.