Vote Rating
    stevil will become famous soon enough

Default Breaking changes

Breaking changes

@dongryphon,

I know that this is a performance/theme preview. That said, I'd like to ask if Sencha could start a list of any currently known/anticipated breaking changes between 4.0.7 and 4.1.

I'm not looking for anything comprehensive - I would expect that by the last beta/first RC. But it would be nice to have an initial punch list to work through. I also ask this because 4.1 just isn't working for me, where 4.0.7 works fine, and rather than flood the forums with ill-timed bug reports, I'd rather work my issues pro-actively.

Thanks,

stevil

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Good idea. I will create a sticky thread and try to keep the top post up to date.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Vote Rating
    stevil will become famous soon enough

Thanks, Don!

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Thread Participants: 1