Vote Rating
    stevil will become famous soon enough

Default Breaking changes

Breaking changes

@dongryphon,

I know that this is a performance/theme preview. That said, I'd like to ask if Sencha could start a list of any currently known/anticipated breaking changes between 4.0.7 and 4.1.

I'm not looking for anything comprehensive - I would expect that by the last beta/first RC. But it would be nice to have an initial punch list to work through. I also ask this because 4.1 just isn't working for me, where 4.0.7 works fine, and rather than flood the forums with ill-timed bug reports, I'd rather work my issues pro-actively.

Thanks,

stevil

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of

Good idea. I will create a sticky thread and try to keep the top post up to date.
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Vote Rating
    stevil will become famous soon enough

Thanks, Don!

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of dongryphon has much to be proud of

Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Thread Participants: 1