1. #71
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    447
    Vote Rating
    0
    mxu is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Question Does grid filtering features work on buffered grid ?

    Does grid filtering features work on buffered grid ?


    hello,

    I need to use a buffered grid since records to load ca go over 5000,
    does grid filtering feature work on a buffered grid ?

    thanks

    mxu

  2. #72
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Vote Rating
    0
    januzis is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by mxu View Post
    hello,

    I need to use a buffered grid since records to load ca go over 5000,
    does grid filtering feature work on a buffered grid ?

    thanks

    mxu
    You really don't need any buffering for 5000 records.. As someone mentioned in performance thread, it's better to load everything up in browser's memory, until certain number of records, but that number is closer to 100K than 5k. These filters are capable of filtering remotely, though (they use store filters).

  3. #73
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    101
    Vote Rating
    -2
    predator has a little shameless behaviour in the past

      0  

    Default


    filter.JPG

    I was working on implementing different operators for the sql queries. Great UX by the way... I think that finally they are working as expected.. however at the end I tried to finish the ui by adding the css to the showhide and clearall buttons. however the standart css declarations seems to render the icons a little off.

    Is there anyone that can tell me why?

    here is the declaration i have in css
    PHP Code:
    .gear--pencil {background-imageurl("../images/icons/gear--pencil.png") !important
    Any comment is greatly appreciated.

  4. #74
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    41
    Vote Rating
    3
    another_i is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Good work! Great UX.

    If grid use Ext.selection.CheckboxModel function focusFirstField throw next error:
    Code:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'focus' of undefined /ext4/ux/grid/FilterBar.js:729
    This focusFirstField function fix works for me:
    Code:
    focusFirstField: function() {
    		var me = this;
    
    
    		if (!me.columns.getCount()) return;
    
    
    		var field = me.fields.get(me.grid.headerCt.items.getAt(0).dataIndex);
    		//field.focus();
                    !field || (field.focus()); // FIX HERE
    	},
    But i have some troubles:
    First with header of Ext.selection.CheckboxModel column when FilterBar hidden.
    hide.png


    And second updated code by ldonofrio (11-11-2011 20:11:47) work worse for me because FilterBar for some grids is not rendered. And it's looks like on the top screenshot. And I don't know why. Thanks.

  5. #75
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    213
    Vote Rating
    9
    ldonofrio will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    I've updated code fixing your issues.

    See attach file (can't edit the first post, forum goes crazy)
    FilterBar.zip

  6. #76
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    41
    Vote Rating
    3
    another_i is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    ldonofrio​, thank you very much!

  7. #77
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    213
    Vote Rating
    9
    ldonofrio will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    I've updated the first post with new code for 4.1.

    Enjoy!

  8. #78
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Vote Rating
    0
    heovitcon is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    Attachment 32375

    I was working on implementing different operators for the sql queries. Great UX by the way... I think that finally they are working as expected.. however at the end I tried to finish the ui by adding the css to the showhide and clearall buttons. however the standart css declarations seems to render the icons a little off.

    Is there anyone that can tell me why?

    here is the declaration i have in css
    PHP Code:
    .gear--pencil {background-imageurl("../images/icons/gear--pencil.png") !important
    Any comment is greatly appreciated.
    Do you public your version? I really like it.

  9. #79
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    41
    Vote Rating
    3
    another_i is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Thank you for version for ExtJS 4.1! Great!

    But there is some issue to fix:
    * Intercept column's setPadding for all columns except actionColumn or extraColumn (fix checkBoxSelectionModel header)

    — not bad but when checkBoxSelectionModel header is rendered it have next style:
    element.style {
    height: 22px;
    padding-top: 4px;
    }

    Can you fix setPadding for checkBoxSelectionModel header and set:
    padding-top: 4px;

    Thanks.



  10. #80
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    213
    Vote Rating
    9
    ldonofrio will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    done, updated in the first post.

    Quote Originally Posted by another_i View Post
    Thank you for version for ExtJS 4.1! Great!

    But there is some issue to fix:
    * Intercept column's setPadding for all columns except actionColumn or extraColumn (fix checkBoxSelectionModel header)

    — not bad but when checkBoxSelectionModel header is rendered it have next style:
    element.style {
    height: 22px;
    padding-top: 4px;
    }

    Can you fix setPadding for checkBoxSelectionModel header and set:
    padding-top: 4px;

    Thanks.





Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi xnxx internet sitemiz olan ve porn sex tarzi bir site olan mobil porno izle sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli porno izle siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir. Mesela diğer sitelerimizden bahsedecek olursak, en iyi hd porno video arşivine sahip bir siteyiz. "The Best anal porn videos and slut anus, big asses movies set..." hd porno faketaxi