Hi Leonardo,

I can't seem to figure out this autoStore thing.. I can see that the autoStores parameter is sent ,for every field with a filter, with the call for the store for the grid..

But how is the response supposed to be structured ?

I managed to get it working in another way, but this requires me to create a store for every combo in my grid manually.. (i have to know the name for the field..)

first I create the store:

Code:
//comboStore
var storeCombo = new Ext.data.JsonStore({
        proxy: {
            type: 'ajax',
            url: 'xDbColumn.xsp?field=status',
            reader: {
                root: 'data',
                totalProperty: 'count'                
            }
        },
        fields: [{
            name: 'id',
            type: 'string'
        }, {
            name: 'name',
            type: 'string'
        }],
        remoteFilter: true,
        autoLoad: true
});
Then I set the column store to this store:

Code:
{
	text     : 'Status',			                
	flex     : 0.5,
	dataIndex: '$Status',			                
	filter: {xtype: 'combobox',type: 'list',store: storeCombo,displayField: 'name',valueField: 'name',}
}
This works, but as you can see, I have to create a store for every combo manually in my code + I have to know the field name in order to send it along as a parameter in proxy url.

I was hoping for a more automatic way of doing this, hence the name autoStore.. I was kind of expecting these stores to be created automatically.

Do you have or know of any example on using remote combo stores in a more "automatic" way ?

Also, when I apply a filter, I get a horizontal scrollbar at the bottom. When all filters are removed, the scrollbar disappair. I'm using the actioncolumnpro action column plugin.

Any infomation would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for your help !

regards,
Petter Kjeilen