Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vinodtherock is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Grid Column Renderer RowIndex

Grid Column Renderer RowIndex

I've a Grid with pagination, and I'm using renderer for a column.
    The logic in the renderer is dependent on the rowIndex, but the rowIndex is with respect to the latest index of the data in the store.
    But the rowIndex I'm expecting is with respect to the Grid.

So is this behaviour by design or a Bug.
    Please confirm this.

Thanks in Advance.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

This is by design. The index of the row is the current row index within the loaded dataset. If you need the actual row index, you can do a little math with the current page, page size, and row index or just pass it from the server.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vinodtherock is on a distinguished road

If thats the case, then columnIndex should be with respect to Store, but its with respect to Grid.
    And more over i think the naming convention is wrong, cause i assumed it is row index. Mean index of the row. In store as there is no rows, it supposed to be wrt grid.
    And small Help: For now i was getting rowIndex from the record. There is a index property in the record. I hope i can use that as it is giving me the required value.

Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

column index has nothing to do with the Store, it has to do with the the order of columns you pass.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mibrahim46 is on a distinguished road

Default Not able to catch Row Index in Renderer function

Not able to catch Row Index in Renderer function

I have been using Sencha Touch Grid and in that i am unable to catch row index in renderer function can u please help me out