Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pos is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Ext.chart hidde/do not draw series item on startup

Unanswered: Ext.chart hidde/do not draw series item on startup

Hi
    This is my first step in the ExtJS Chart world and a wonder if it exist any option that do not draw the diagram on startup
    Like the picture bellow.
    That forces the user to click on it to active that specific line diagram.
    As now the diagram is loaded with all the data series activated.
    Have found many open like hidden:false , showInLegend: false but that seems not to help..

charts-line.jpg

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

So you want the chart to be blank but the legend to show the different series?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pos is on a distinguished road

Yes that is correct,

I wonder if it is possible to for example start charts only displaying only 2 series and the user must click on the other series in the legend to activate them,
    So the best would be if it exist any option like “showInChart” that you could set to false when you create the series.

Now all series start active in the charts and you must click on them in the legend to remove them from the chart.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar