Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    terrycursh is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation I said

I said

I am very excited that see the 4.1-PRE came out,and I wanna test my real app with it.But what disappointed me that my app cant not work with 4.1-pre.(and it is ok with 4.0.7)?
    I see the example of 4.1,and the performance is greater than 4.0.7,so I am eager to test my real app.
    when will see the beta release??

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Any details you can provide on how your app breaks on 4.1 would be helpful. While we have some known problems, hearing that certain problems effect lots of people can help us prioritize.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Question

My app start with portal,and dynamic load Classes.when I replace the 4.1-pre.

it breaks.SO i went back to see the portal example which in 4.1-pre.

It also breaks.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

OK, that makes sense. The Portal example is broken in 4.1 PR1. I am currently working on the fix for this.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Question

thanks . SO when will it fixed .so I can test it further with my app.

and by the way ,I just tried the demo of ext-4.1-pr1\examples\locale\dutch-form.htmland found that the combo does`nt render correctly when you press the Tri.The list box get to the top left of the body.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    juergen.faller is on a distinguished road

I'm also interested in this as I'm also using the portal sources.

I would love to give feedback on 4.1-pr1 but I can't as long as the portal example is not working.

Thanks

Vote Rating
    nomack84 will become famous soon enough

The biggest problem I see here is the absent of a second PR. Jumping from PR1 to Beta is wonderful, but it takes time, more than 4 weeks ATM, and we as fan developers of ExtJs, are desperate to see something solid, not just comments.

I'm completely sure than most of us would be happy seeing a PR2, showing the advances made since PR1, even if it's a tiny advance.

@Edmund comment here http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...dates/page3#25 that it will be evaluated the possibility of releasing the PR2, but nothing else has been said.
    Ext is terrific!!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    oklymenko is on a distinguished road

Question

Don,

do you have an update on the portal example? I tried it in 4.1.0-beta-1 and it does not seem to work when used in my app. Getting the error here:

Code:
    getDockedItems : function(selector, beforeBody) {
            var dockedItems = this.getComponentLayout().getDockedItems('render', beforeBody);
    }
    where 'this' is the portal, getDockedItems is undefined.
    I would love to move from 4.0.7 to 4.1-beta in my project, but cannot do it without the portal working.

Thanks,
    Alex.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar