Vote Rating
    lovebread is on a distinguished road

Default Auto refreshing of cellediting grid

Auto refreshing of cellediting grid

hey guys,

I figure out that when using the cellediting plugin with grid panel, afther we edit a cell, the value of that cell will update immediately. But this only happen on the original cells of records that loading from the store by the grid. If we add some new records to the grid later after initialization dynamically, and then we edit some cells of the new adding recoreds, the value of that cells will not update immediately.

Is this a bug? or is there any configuration I forgot to do?

Thanks & regards,
    Keven

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not following you.

I took the cell editing grid example from the download... on store load, I add a new record. I edit a cell that was loaded via the store and it shows the dirty flag. I edit the new record and it shows the dirty flag just like when I edited a record that was loaded from the store.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar