Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    BigWookie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Notify View about changes in Store from Proxy

Unanswered: Notify View about changes in Store from Proxy

I'm trying to add the ability to sync multiple Stores within the CRUD paradigm, to do this I extended Ext.data.proxy.Proxy. Now when I want to call create or update the other stores ( theyr proxies ) have to call create and update too and afterwards notify their view about the changes. When create is called it gets a callback from the framework, there could be a possible solution if I knew the required function. Hope you can help thanks

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Not too sure I understand your workflow but can't you just fire the same events like load or update event?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    BigWookie is on a distinguished road

Okay I was searching on the wrong end, the Proxy has nothing to do with the Contents of the Store as it is only passive. Better would be overloading the store and try to get events when changes occur and pass them to the other store to simulate the events and notify the views.

As this is a long search for me I would appreciate any help with it. : ) thanks

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar