Vote Rating
    ykey has a spectacular aura about ykey has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by PranKe01 View Post
    The beta2 has been released in the last year. When will the beta3/RC be released?
    No Beta 2 was released on 01/26/2012. I think you are thinking of Beta 1. Based on previous betas I would expect one near the end of Feb.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    PranKe01 is on a distinguished road

Oh. Sorry my vault. I saw the following in the Q&A Forum for ExtJS 4.x:

Views: 11,174
    23 Dec 2011

Thats why I thought it's that old...

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Grolubao is on a distinguished road

I truly wanted to move to ExtJS 4. Having MVC is a great improvement, but itself alone shouldn't be the only reason to move. I believe they should have focused more on the ease of migrating from 3 to 4 which didn't happened, like it happened from 2 to 3.
    At this point, there's no real value in migrating and paying to have ExtJS 4 running in our clients.

It's a pity, specially because I start having the feeling we're getting surpassed in technology. It's a very fast pacing industry, so if one doesn't keep up, it's competition will get the hang of it.

Definitely having a ticket system like JIRA or so helps a lot. The bugs shouldn't be in the forum. Also having the transparency to keep up to deadlines should be implemented. If I have a delay of 4 months to a client of mine, I'm out of the business, as simple as that.