Vote Rating
    ykey has a spectacular aura about ykey has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by PranKe01 View Post
    The beta2 has been released in the last year. When will the beta3/RC be released?
    No Beta 2 was released on 01/26/2012. I think you are thinking of Beta 1. Based on previous betas I would expect one near the end of Feb.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    PranKe01 is on a distinguished road

Oh. Sorry my vault. I saw the following in the Q&A Forum for ExtJS 4.x:

Views: 11,174
    23 Dec 2011

Thats why I thought it's that old...

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Grolubao is on a distinguished road

I truly wanted to move to ExtJS 4. Having MVC is a great improvement, but itself alone shouldn't be the only reason to move. I believe they should have focused more on the ease of migrating from 3 to 4 which didn't happened, like it happened from 2 to 3.
    At this point, there's no real value in migrating and paying to have ExtJS 4 running in our clients.

It's a pity, specially because I start having the feeling we're getting surpassed in technology. It's a very fast pacing industry, so if one doesn't keep up, it's competition will get the hang of it.

Definitely having a ticket system like JIRA or so helps a lot. The bugs shouldn't be in the forum. Also having the transparency to keep up to deadlines should be implemented. If I have a delay of 4 months to a client of mine, I'm out of the business, as simple as that.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar