Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sruthi v m is on a distinguished road

Smile Unanswered: validations that accepts special characters and alphanumeric characters.

Unanswered: validations that accepts special characters and alphanumeric characters.

I have a text field and I need to accept special characters and alphanumeric characters as input for this text field. please help me to write the validation for this.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    netemp is on a distinguished road

Sruthi, a normal textfield would already allow you to type in any character, that is all special characters are allowed by default unless you apply some validation exclusively to disallow some.

Thus, if you have put up some validation for your textfield then remove it and the user would be able to enter any character in the textfield.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

Perhaps it would help to elaborate on what you mean by 'special characters'?

Usually such a thing is done using the regex config option:

http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-0/#!...Text-cfg-regex

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sruthi v m is on a distinguished road

Smile

thank you for your reply

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi