Hybrid View

This issue duplicates another issue.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    madmaxmatze is on a distinguished road

Question AccordionLayoutContainer

AccordionLayoutContainer

I'm not sure if the AccordionLayout is still under development - errors included, or if I'm using it totally wrong:

--------------------------------

When I create an AccordionLayout like in
    gxt-3.0.0-dp5\examples-src\com\sencha\gxt\explorer\client\layout\AccordionLayoutExample.java
    and add it to the west panel of a BorderLayoutContainer, I see the Accordion but I get the following error:

Code:
    00:16:20,256 [ERROR] Uncaught exception escaped
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null 	
    at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.BorderLayoutContainer.onInsert(BorderLayoutContainer.java:693) 
    at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.Container.insert(Container.java:380)
    at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.BorderLayoutContainer.setWestWidget(BorderLayoutContainer.java:370)
    ----------------------------------

When I later add any other ContentPanel to the Accordion with: [..] con.add(cp5);

Code:
    Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: Method must be called before the widget is rendered
    at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.Component.assertPreRender(Component.java:1175)
    at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.ContentPanel.setCollapsible(ContentPanel.java:348)
    at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.AccordionLayoutContainer.onInsert(AccordionLayoutContainer.java:206)
    at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.Container.insert(Container.java:380)
    at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.InsertResizeContainer.insert(InsertResizeContainer.java:22)
    at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.Container.add(Container.java:86)
    -----------------------------

Furthermore I couldn't figure out how to get the ChildWidgetIndex of the current expanded child.

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

I think your BorderLayoutContainer problem is related to this one which is already fixed: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...dget(Widget-w)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Adding layout data to my uibinder definition as in http://www.sencha.com/learn/ext-gwt-...with-uibinder/

Did not fix the problem. But hopefully the next release will. What's about the other 2 questions?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Did not fix the problem. But hopefully the next release will.
    In that case can you please provide a fully working testcase implementing EntryPoint that shows your problem?

Software Architect
    Vote Rating

Furthermore I couldn't figure out how to get the ChildWidgetIndex of the current expanded child.
    There is a getter to get the currently active widget. That one you can pass to the getWidgetIndex method

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

When I create a simple example, the problem is fixed with adding BorderLayoutData as suggested in the other bug report:

Code:
    BorderLayoutContainer container = new BorderLayoutContainer();

AccordionLayoutContainer con = new AccordionLayoutContainer();
    con.setFill(true);

ContentPanel cp = new ContentPanel();
    cp.setAnimCollapse(false);
    cp.setHeadingText("Online Users");
    con.add(cp);
    con.setWidget(cp);

BorderLayoutData northLayoutData = new BorderLayoutData(100);
    container.setNorthWidget(con, northLayoutData);

RootLayoutPanel.get().clear();
    RootLayoutPanel.get().add(container);

So it seems that adding BorderLayoutData is not fixing this issue when working with uibinder. My code:
    Code:
    <ui:with type="com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.BorderLayoutContainer.BorderLayoutData" field="westLayoutData" />

<gxtContainer:BorderLayoutContainer>
    [..]
    	<gxtContainer:west layoutData="{westLayoutData}">
    	</gxtContainer:west>
    [..]
    </gxtContainer:BorderLayoutContainer>
    and
    Code:
    @UiField(provided = true)
    BorderLayoutData westLayoutData = new BorderLayoutData(100);
    ----------------------

Regarding the other issue, can you tell me how the getter is called. I see nothing like .getActiveWidget()

BTW: Thank for the very fast and nice support!

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar