I'm not sure if the AccordionLayout is still under development - errors included, or if I'm using it totally wrong:

--------------------------------

When I create an AccordionLayout like in
gxt-3.0.0-dp5\examples-src\com\sencha\gxt\explorer\client\layout\AccordionLayoutExample.java
and add it to the west panel of a BorderLayoutContainer, I see the Accordion but I get the following error:

Code:
00:16:20,256 [ERROR] Uncaught exception escaped
java.lang.NullPointerException: null 	
at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.BorderLayoutContainer.onInsert(BorderLayoutContainer.java:693) 
at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.Container.insert(Container.java:380)
at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.BorderLayoutContainer.setWestWidget(BorderLayoutContainer.java:370)
----------------------------------

When I later add any other ContentPanel to the Accordion with: [..] con.add(cp5);

Code:
Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: Method must be called before the widget is rendered
at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.Component.assertPreRender(Component.java:1175)
at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.ContentPanel.setCollapsible(ContentPanel.java:348)
at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.AccordionLayoutContainer.onInsert(AccordionLayoutContainer.java:206)
at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.Container.insert(Container.java:380)
at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.InsertResizeContainer.insert(InsertResizeContainer.java:22)
at com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.container.Container.add(Container.java:86)
-----------------------------

Furthermore I couldn't figure out how to get the ChildWidgetIndex of the current expanded child.